Sunday, January 16, 2011

By South Yan Fei

 I feel bad I'm sad the sky falling with rain

rain pattering Lek told me some cool

can not afford to forget to forget everything

melt in the rain I forgot

my own good cold rain
deceive me helpless helpless in the deception

memories I have no sense to give up give up give up the beautiful

but I can not control myself
seek the things of God
blank

hate myself when all things have become
yesterday
Trying to apologize to all of the things I did not become a memory
I
rain
swaying swaying figure I can not afford

I have my own I'm not a lonely person

cold dark rain
I

lonely night when everything becomes silent
I do not have your message
helpless helpless I have to give you the strength

I call does not make sense
deceive myself
deceive ourselves

beautiful lie to myself by

search
South Yan Fei

cold rain did not worship their
then recall the past
really beautiful in this world I have
there you have the rain pattering
Lek

No comments:

Post a Comment