Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chinese taught me the old one health care - health care is a simple, easy ...

 There are forty minutes away from the afternoon after school, was full of the school gate to pick on the parents of the students. I looked from the window to the gate and found the crowd there was a very famous old Chinese.
Seventy year old Chinese years of age, the body is very tough. He is very well known why the one hand, because of his high ethics, excellent medical skills; the other hand, because He is calm, gentle disposition; but more important is that he established a practice based on their own to learn The theory of self-cultivation and easy care. listen to my colleagues in private talk, less than eight months old Chinese was originally a premature child, inherent to a very slight weakness of his childhood, and later he and a studies on the Traditional Chinese Medicine. After decades of exploration, he put his health was very healthy. Look at his body now, so that those of us middle-aged man green with envy.
see the old Chinese medicine, I am reminded of around the health of the people around me nagging. parents always said: , there is hope for tomorrow. p is also the radio every day, said: Topics do?
So I went down to the school gate, the old Chinese Come to my office. Please sit down, offer tea, courtesy hh chatter for a few minutes, I turn to the question words: physician, I now forty, and into middle age and would like to look at health care attention. You teach me, how to do it? p
Dr. Dai gently took a sip of tea, calm and said: very complex, very scary, like they say practice tai chi to get up early should do, how much morning run to how long, how how to walk faster, scared some young people did not dare to participate, even if the individual involved also insisted on not go in. Finally, do not receive results. In my opinion, health care is not a specific action, but to penetrate into every person's basic needs, through in our daily work life. For example, drink it, Everyone knows that to drink, everyone says that they will drink water. In fact, water Tingyou pay attention to, what kind of water to drink, how much water to drink, when to drink water, here are the knowledge. Just one minute time this knowledge, to insist on the right way every day to drink, over time, your body much stronger, which is health care. there feet, and everyone washed feet, everyone that they will feet, but some unscientific approach to the body and feet are harmful spirits hhp Dr. Dai is on the right, the school bell rang.
I sent Dr. Dai out of school, when his grandson is also carrying a bag happily run over. I hold Dr. Dai hand side, the side said: > Chinese make, and he promised that I could always talk to his home, which means that my future will be to improve health care philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment