Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love bed

 Once again see these pictures, it can not ignore the bottom of my heart that could not conceal a sense of warmth.
Never deny the importance of home in my heart, it will not hide his feelings in front of elders, as Mom said, , we are authentic family sensitivity.'ve been thinking about have to buy their own homes after a 1 meter wide and 8 long special large special soft bed to sleep on a day off work a feeling of being surrounded by happiness.
from what I know love, know when to get married, I have been to imagine such a home. Do not Private and villas, but the neighborhood close to the real estate; not multi-room multi-room, two rooms be sufficient, a sleep I told him, We are a sleeping baby; do not a lot of very lively mural decoration, just a touch of simple, always reveal warm. If these conditions do not allow our economy, that, I just, room, put a big soft bed; a kitchen, a full stove; a toilet, a bath can be comfortable.
bath, release unpleasant to drive away dull, clean dust
dinner delicious feel and enjoy love, rapport
bed, forget the pressure, to eliminate suspicion and promote feelings of
loitering in the streets, see the window, or cute, or elegant, or chic, or classic bed, the total can not help but stop and go it has always been the dream of memories. remember, a sister said, my home, as long as, a kitchen, soup for her husband; a computer, I can pass the time, sit obediently her husband back home here for soup; a bed, make a lot happier place. she said, when I saw her face, the kind of glory, it is not any modification to the cosmetics.
this happiness, it should be like that movie, Good Times, Bed, we love, not only is the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment